That’s correct, PLAN a photo party. Considering we are all in isolation, nothing stops us from planning, right?
6 Reasons to host a photo party:
- You’ve been through old albums and discovered you have duplicates or have photos that don’t really mean much to you. They might mean the world to another friend or family member.
- Others might have photos you didn’t even know existed and really want.
- Don’t feel bad to purge. If you do, take a photo of the photo and store it digitally.
- You clear the clutter.
- You’re creating new moments which you can capture.
- Who doesn’t love a party!
Due to being quarantined, we are realising the importance of human connection, the value of a relationship and the value of a memory in the form of a photograph (printed or digital).
Share your special party moments with us on social media. Tag #bodhivision